Trump's #DrainTheSwamp Plan is not a plan, it is a Hail Mary without a football. (I was right)
You understand these are not Trump's ideas? He never brought this up during the primaries or the campaign? Reince Priebus wrote these because he sees down-ticket races being lost because of impact of Trump and is trying to right the ship.
Ask yourself a question? When did the #DrainTheSwamp message start? AFTER The Second debate when Trump said he had never done what he bragged about doing and a dozen or so women came out and said "Oh yes he did!"
Lets take the one at a time
1) Term Limits - that takes a Constitutional Amendment - How is the Constitution Amended - I know, the President is not involved in the process Constitutional Amendment Process
2) Federal Hiring Freeze is easy - most jobs are already filled - how about CUTTING Federal Jobs?
3) The Regulation stance should scare you - Trump is on the record that it is stupid to regulate Dog Food and the Energy industry. Ask people with pets how they like that (Warning, he ends with a dirty word) and the people in California about a methane leak or Oklahoma folks about their earthquakes.
4) Ban on Lobbyists - Great idea - enforcement? Lobbyists is private industry, not a government entity. Freedom of Speech will be a stickler here.
5) Another Lobbyists Ban - Again the old First Amendment - private sector
6) Foreign Money in Politics - You need Citizens United v FEC overturned for that - http://www.limbaughlooper2016.com/campaign-spending.html -- the Adelsons and others of the world are not going to let Donald appoint Supreme Court Justice to do that. Do you need some cites and sources to be convinced? I have them :-)
Basically, Donald Trump's "Contract with America" is like every contract he has ever written, not worth the paper it is drawn yet.
Post-Election, I Told You So, Not Quite #DrainTheSwamp: A Running List Of Lobbyists On Trump's Transition Team I created an "I Told You So" page, http://www.limbaughlooper2016.com/i-told-you-so----my-trump-blog.html
February 2017, I was right after all: THE 'SWAMP' DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO 'DRAIN' IS GROWING AGAIN and The Trump Administration has definitely not drained the swamp
UPDATES: This IS NOT Draining the Swamp!
No-Bid Contracts is NOT Draining the Swamp: IRS awards multimillion-dollar fraud-prevention contract to Equifax
Trump Cabinet Secretaries and appointments have two missions, either destroy it or take advantage of it.